Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Have bump ball under armpit. When squeezed, white stuff with awful smell comes. Should it be concerned?

Ive been having little bump ball like under my armpit that dont hurt For about a couple months that comes and go...I can squeeze it and white deodorant like stuff comes out long and has an awful smell to it.. Also today I had one appear and I squeezed it till all of it came out and at the end I pulled out a lot of hairs... Should I be concerned??
Asked On : Tue, 24 Sep 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  348
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing here.

It seems you have ingrown hairs in your armpit.

These are curved hairs and irritate the skin.

This will lead to skin damage and infection with bacteria.

Apply a topical antibiotic cream like t bact over bumps.

Avoid any deodrants.

Use good toilet soap for cleaning area.

Ingrown hairs can be treated by lasers .

You need to consult a dermatologist for this.

Hope this will help you.Take care.
Answered: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor