Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Have bowel movement problems, cannot lift penis during erection. Can a torn cause blockage?

Hi doc I hava a question about the male pc muscle I have trouble with bowel movement symptoms is when I m having a bowel movement it s hard to pass just above the anus area...and when I have an erection ....I can not lift my penis up with my pc rectum and anus area feels like it s closed off when having a bowel movement....even when my stool is soft....I ve been searching online help with my condition and came across information about the pc question is can a torn cause blockage when having a bowel movement and the condition of not able to lift the penis doing a erection Thank leo
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear Leo,
Kindly get a Per rECTAL EXAM done from a general surgeon nearby. It will rule out any anatomical defect in (like tear in pc muscle) your case which is very essential in regarding further management of your case
thank you
Answered: Wed, 15 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor