Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Have blood, urine test. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hi, doctor,
I am male and my age 24 years and i have nor marriage.
hey doctor i have noticed some times brown or blood color chemicals with sprum but not any pain.
My doctor suggest the test of blood & urine, so i have checked my blood & urine and received my testing result.
My urine testing report are:
Pus cells / h.p.f. : 0-2
Please tell me any major problem in my body, please tell me.
I have checked another doctor or no.

Thank You.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
According to the report you have given the results look normal. Please send the entire report as urine testing comprises not only pus cells, but other components like PH, blood should be given to assess the entire situation.
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor