Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Have blood spot and pain on hip. Unable to move. Treatment?

i have alot of pain in my right hip they said i had hip burstis but thats gone now i have a blood spot on my hip i was just wondering if that was serious all i know my hip is killing me i cant hardly walk, sit or stand and its making me miserioble what is there to do i see a ortho doctor on march 6 but i cant wait that long something needs to be done know i need relief as soon as possible i have three kids very active and a husband that works all the time im the only one that takes care of things but its getting hard to do anything please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Do lot of ice packs, take some Paracetamol as SOS basis and wait for you Orthopaedic to see. Dont do anything in hurry.

Answered: Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor