Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have blood and blood clots in urine. Using nicotine patches for about a year. Is it related to kidney?

I have blood and large blood clots in my unire. I have seen this once before after sex a year or 2 ago and it went away in a couple days. Before it happened this time I was camping and have been drinking a lot for the past few days. I am worried if might be my kidneys. I also have been using the nicotine patches for about a year. Today is the 4th day I ve had this issue, I am also very tired all day and have back pain .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
From your post it seems it was painless. you merit a detailed investigation including urine examination and imaging of the kidneys, ureters and bladder. Kindly get a professional check up as soon as possible.
Answered: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor