Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Have bleeding during intercourse. Have Lupus symptoms. Feel bloated and uncomfortable. Suggestions?

I am a fairly healthy 24 year old female. I have tested positive on my ANA with a timer of 1280 twice, but no current diagnosis of lupus . I have PCOS , and have had one child. Shortly after giving birth to my daughter I started to experience the lupus symptoms, along with post coital bleeding . I bleed every time my husband and I have intercourse, sometimes it is bright (new) blood, sometimes it s brownish (old) blood, and sometimes it s a combination of both. I also get bloated and uncomfortable, and have burning and tenderness in my vaginal opening. We don t have any issues with lubrication , and we aren t overly rough either. I have been experiencing this for going on two years, and would really like some answers. I have an appointment to speak with a gynocologist in a couple of weeks, and would like to know what I should be preparing myself for.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Post coital bleeding is something to be concerned.
You need to consult with your Gynecologist at the earliest for local examination.
You need to get a colposcopic examination done followed by colposcopic directed biopsy if needed.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor