Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Have benign hailey hailey, genetically. Using steroids with Candidermaplus cream. Other remedy?

I have benign hailey hailey for last 45 years .. Genetic . Used all medicines ... allopathy , homo, ayurvedic , siddha but no permanent relief . For last 2 years frequent flare- ups occur, in groins, armpits legs joints etc. foul smell and occasional lesions occur. Last 2 years using Steroids (Wysolone 10 to 30 mgs) with Candidermaplus cream. Any good remedy in homeo now - at keats 0000%. Whether it is possible to contain , eliminate foul smell, legions etc at least within 3 to 6 months. What would be the costs ..I am a pensioner (Bank retired). And aged 75 years. God s grace , all parameters of tests are normal. sugar etc. kindly advise me. .. Phone 044-0000//:/ 0000. . Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
you were using antifungal & steroids while you r saying its you can take genetic constitutional medicine which works on your body system and hormones.not only on your external part of body.can you write down your full detail acc to my patient performa /can you take a proper constitutional medine with help of nearest homeopathic physician .he will seach out his proper medice .otherwise
you can try to take that medicne baptisia q,nit acid 200 od homeopathic med
Answered: Sun, 14 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor