Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have been underweight. Regular period. Bad appetite. Diarrhea often. How do I look grown up?

I am 25yr old woman 5 3 92lbs . I have been underweight all my life. I dont have any health problems. My fat percentage is 22.5% which I heard is appropriate what I am lacking is muscle. My periods are regular and shows up every 30-32 days. My appetite is very bad and if I tend to eat more, my stomach gets upset and I feel diarehea effect. I have the capability to eat more especially the dish i like but my stomach has become very sensitive recently and i am unable to handle more food. Please help. My wedding is approaching and i look like a 15 year old. My relatives and friends have been making fun of me. My inlaws and my fiance are upset with my underweight small frame
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
More times eating does not put a weight but what you eat is important.
As you are having small frame & having good quantity of fat you should require is building muscle tissue.
This can be achieving by regular exercise with high protein rich diet particularly sprouts of cereals.
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor