Owl Image

Have been on hypertension medicine since Please Concerned me related my BP

Have been on hypertension medicine since early 2006, now BP is reduced, not sure whether to reduce dosage ? based on doctors advice I have been taking Atenalol 50 Mg -(beta blocker) and Envas5 5mg twice daily ( ace inhibitor ). With this, BP was 130-90 when in Bangalore. Now I have relocated to Switzerland since July 2008 and dosage continues - BP has been 112-67 with pulse 63, 56 and today it measured 46. Have taken doctors appointment on Friday. Not sure if I have to continue medicines considering relaxed condition here compared to what it was for me in Bangalore. Any advice please?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009