Have been on hypertension medicine since Please Concerned me related my BP

Have been on hypertension medicine since early 2006, now BP is reduced, not sure whether to reduce dosage ? based on doctors advice I have been taking Atenalol 50 Mg -(beta blocker) and Envas5 5mg twice daily ( ace inhibitor ). With this, BP was 130-90 when in Bangalore. Now I have relocated to Switzerland since July 2008 and dosage continues - BP has been 112-67 with pulse 63, 56 and today it measured 46. Have taken doctors appointment on Friday. Not sure if I have to continue medicines considering relaxed condition here compared to what it was for me in Bangalore. Any advice please?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009