Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Have back pain from past 2 years. I have taken homeo medicine which were giving me side effects like dizziness

I am 25years old female. I am having backache problem from past 2years, I have consulted both ortho and also gynocologists. They say I dont have any problems that they can see. I have taken ayurvedic treatment for some time,it gave me relief only those 6months I have taken that medicine. I have taken homeo medicine which were giving me side effects like dizziness . so I stopped it. What can I do?
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthCare Magic Forum. You can go to a Yoga coach and explain your problem. They can teach exercise particular to your problem which you should do regularly. Have a good day.
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Get MRI of lumbar spines done to find the exact cause & start doing regular exercise & aerobics to tone up back muscles.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....