Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have back pain. Test shows CRP Positive, high ESR. ESR not getting cured by medicine. How to get relief?

i have a back pain since 2 month ago but not getting well also i have a concelt doctor here and have a investigation for total count ,differential count, haemoglobin ,RA factor , uric acid & CRP where as all the investgated result are normal except CRP Positive , ESR is high after the course of medicine CRP gets negative but ESR is high not getting down so whate i have to do get relief from back pain . name samjana khatri,age 23 female height 5 feet weight 56 kg
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  350
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, a low back pain in itself if not significant and does not point to any particylar condition but with a raised ESR could indicate some disease process going on inthe body. One of the most common casue in India could be Tuberculosis and for that you need to get an MRI done which will help to rule out bone TB. Or they could also send your CSF for TB PCR which will slo help in ruling out this condition. If these are negative then you may vist a physiotherapist and get exercise done for strengthening of the back muscle which tends to take the toll when you sit with bad posture for a long time expecially if you are into sedentry work like in front of the computer or any such work. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 17 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. A.K.Pandey's  Response
consult a physiotherapist for proper exercise.
if any stress is there in your life do yoga to minimise .
can take some analgesics like Tab Domadol plus .
Taking advise of a good family physician will add in the quality treatment.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor