Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Have back pain. MRI shows diffuse annular bulge indenting on thecal sac. Have flat foot. Need advice

hello dr, my son is 14 yrs old and was suffering from backpain for many years and his mri report says
1. diffuse annular bulges of l4-5, l5-s1 iv discs, indenting on thecal sac, l5&s1 perineural fat.
2. diffuse annular bulge of l3-4 iv disc indenting on thecal sac and Schmorl's nodes in l2-3 vertebral end plates. Also, he is having flatfoot.
my family physician suggests some exercise and ir fomentation at back lumbar region. needs correct advise
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
hallo my friend
i read your complete history
you need some neurotropics like pregabalin
and calcium suppliment with vit D

take rest , take some analgesic , hot or cold fomentation
avoid lifting weights
sit with taking support to your back
continue spine extension exersizes
for flat foot there are specific exersizes
you can contact me for that
will need arch support also
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor