Have atrial flutter after taking Tikosyn. Does exercising have an effect?

Hi is there an exercise effect when taking Tikosyn.. My induction QTc was ~508 ms. After one month on the medicine, I have reverted to atrial flutter and my QTc is ~450 ms. Initially I felt better having a normal heartbeat, and started exercising again. Could that have increased the elimination of Tikosyn from my system?
Mon, 11 Nov 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response

I read your query and would like to say that exercising has little or no effect on the elimination of tikosyn.

I strongly suggest that you youse very carefully this drug and always keep in touch with your cardiologist to avoid unnecessary complication (including ventricular arrhythmia and death)

Dr. Benard