Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have ankle edema facial puffiness. Have minimal change disease on renal biopsy. Taken prednisolan. Further?

hi,,29 yrs married PG (OBGY) Student ,,P2L2 ,,i have minimal change disease on renal biopsy in jan 2007 , taken prednisolan for 6 months...stoped after nil protienurea.....relapse in nov 2007 taken prednisolan ..cyclophosphatamide(bioral 100 mg bd 1 mth) then cured no h/o HTN ,DM,any other medical surgical disorders,,but now showing protienurea 3-4plus,mild ankle oedma , facial puffiness n morning,normal RFT ,,what can i do now? but i have no any card
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum, Your disease appears to be nephrotic syndrome, For this you need to use prednisolone for a long time, This time you confirm with your doctor how long it should be used, depending upon the recurrance your doctor will decide the duration of treatment. and strictly follow the duration.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations as avoid taking salt, junk foods, and oily foods. For a better follow up you can consult our premium service GET AN ANSWER NOW .for an immediate reply .
wishing for a quick and continuous good health, and thanks for calling.
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor