Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have an ingrown pimple between my breasts, odorless pus. Is it hormonal? Serious?

I have an ingrown pimple between my breast for months now. It inflates or deflates depending on my menstrual cycle. I squeezed the pimple many a time and a sort of white odourless pus comes out of it. The size is never the same ans it hurts a lot. At times it becomes red and all. I met my usual doctor concerning this who told me that it s a harmless cyst that can be removed by surgery. He recommended me to a surgeon who told me that there isn t any use of having a surgery because it s just a hormonal problem or could be due to the fact that i have voluminous breasts, and that only my gynaec can solve this. Given my appointment is for next month, i thought maybe you could help me in the meanwhile. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  494
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
it look like sebaceous cyst or other cyst
there may be relation between hormones and cyst
but i advise to get it removal as there is no other option
do not press or pick it
wear loose and cotton cloths
let your doctor decide what to do further as examination is must .
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor