Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Have amenorhoea. Diagnosed as cyst, fluid found in pouch of douglas, lower abdominal pain, missing periods. Any advice?

thanks i have amenorhoea of 2years now and was diagnosed of cyst and placed on contraceptives but 9 months after i went for another ultrasound that revealed fluid in my pouch of douglas and i also experience frequent lower abdominal pain coupled with the absence of my menstrual period.i am 27years now. i need medical advice and possible interventions. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
if there is any abnormality in this you need karyotyping. ammenorrhoea need evaluation.
your endometrial thickness is important .
if it is thin TB PCR STUDY OF YOUR ENDOMETRIUM is needed.
consult your gynaecologist for evaluation.
Answered: Sat, 19 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor