Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have acne scars. Need a remedy

I have acne problm wits spots. I used benzoil peroxiode and many more. Nofin suit on ma face expt panoxl face wash. And now it has manufactured problom. And uts not availabl in pharmcy anywhere in london.can u tel me any substitue of this facewash. For God sake tel me somfin which acts on ma face dramtically. Im soooooo worried. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tel me somfin ma face gets clear. Waitin for ur prompt response.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Hello Welcome!
I would be pleased to answer your question .

superficial scars are treated with Dermarollers which are fine needles that help in resurfacing the skin by modulating the collagen . It is done at the Dermatologist clinic and can cause redness and swelling on the areas needled > IT works by modulating the collagen . It works well for scars and helps in reducing them further . The other options include lasers which you have already tried . If you have certain Ice Picked scars that is deep scars they are treated with a CROSS technique where the Tricholoacetic acid is applied inside the depth of the vertical scar . The other options are Subcision which involves breaking the acne scar fibres and Laser treatments which work on the same principle above.

Thanks and take care
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor