Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Have acne problem. Not cured by clinda c gel and diprogenta cream. Safe remedy?

i have never had any major pimple or acne problem till now. but some 2 months back i started getting very small rash like stuff on my cheeks. after some 3 weeks they kind of receeded. however again in a weeks time they resurfaced. this time some of them started converting into full blown pimples . i visited my dermatologist and he prescribed me clindac gel and dipgenta cream. i have been using it for the last one month and it hasnt given me any results yet. my small rash like things havent yet disappeared and few of them keep turning into pimples leaving behind dark scars..could you please help me with a fast cure and a safe remedy??
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  394
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
Dermatologist 's  Response

I would recommend that you stop diprogenta cream.

That is giving rise to pimples.

You can treat with pimples with benzoyl peroxide 2.5% gel once in the day and clindamycin gel once in the day.

Also use a facewash regularly.

Do not pick on the acne or it could leave dark marks or scars.

Take care
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor