Have achy and sore right breast. Am breast feeding. Have yeast infection symptoms. Pregnancy?

Hello, I have a very achy and sore to the touch right breast-it s been like this for about 4 days now. It wasn t until last night that I felt a knot in my areola . It s in the same spot that is Very tender, even my clothes hurt it. The left breast is barely sore and achy. I have an eleven month old that i breast fed for 3 months-I ve also been having yeast infection symptons. Could i be pregnant? I have also been having vaginal burning sensation for about a week and a half-initially there was a milky white discharge but no smell - then the discharge got a little thicker but it s not very much discharge when I wipe....it s pretty much a constant burning, sometimes it s a strong burning sensation and sometimes not so strong of a burning sensation. ????
Fri, 22 Mar 2013