Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Have ache under collar bone, hurts on touch, frequent. What is it?

Hi ive got an ache under my collarbobe ob the right side it hurts to touch and has been on and off for about two montha gradually becoming more frequent. I now get this aching feeling at least 5 times a day even whilst sitting still. It is now almost painful to avoid. Any ideas on what this could be as I do not want to go to my gp unless necessary as they hate to do referrals and tend to fob people off with an unexplained illness! Please help as its upsetting me as I keep thinking its a sign of cancer!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, it appears to be a pain due to infection in the lungs, or due to cervical spondylosis.
i to my patients with such symptoms prescribe neurotropic injections for 5 consecutive days. cifixime , analgesics, ranitidine, and cough formula.thank you.
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor