Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have abnormalities in character. Is deaf and dumb. Couldn't understand. What to do?

sir,my sister is a deaf and dumb person.she has 23 years old.certain times she express abnormalities,some time angry and some time non stop talking alone. she is a doubtful person. she feel that a person speak to in her ear.that time she replied to him lonely.I don't know sir what type of her condition.please give me the reply sir
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i dont know history
what you have done for her
eahat tests you have done
what is pta report pure tone audiometry test for seeing the level of hearing loss
i have many pstints like this
my experience is that in these cases wheat place major role when we eat wheat and person is not accepting it will cause negetive growth and iritation
you get blood serum tested for wheat specific antibodies
get done for milk potato chana rice nuts egg
go for elimination according to test might improve i have so many patients like this who have recovered like this in 6 months of elimination diet
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor