Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Have abdominal pain after taking raw and semi boiled food. No medication now. What to do?

My name is Ash and I have been suffering from Gastritis. I don't know exactly if I am suffering from it or not, it just that symptoms are somewhat similar to that. With course of time this thing has got better, I don't any heat burns anymore. I want to know when I'll be able to eat raw food as whenever I eat raw or semi-boiled food, I start feeling pain in the upper abdominal. Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.Forum.
You have got abdominal pain, and cured in a course of time.From your question it appears that you had relief by stopping certain foods.
It is understood that if you eat raw foods or semiboiled foods you are getting the pain.
It is under stood that you are allergic to raw foods and semiboiled foods due to some ingridients in it like flavonoids and pegments you are getting the pain.
When you stop those foods you are comfertable, if you are particular about taking them, you can try them one by one and continue to take them .
With some food you get pain you should stop that food for ever.
I hope you got my point.
Best regards.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor