Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Have a twisted pelvis. Pain on the indention. What should be done?

I was told I had a twisted pelvis by chropratic Dr. have have had several adjustments 1 a week to keep it in place. My problem is on left side, a couple of weeks ago I noticed I had an indention on my right butt cheek of about 3 inches. I noticed last night where the indention was on the right side was really hurting. What do you think is causing this, and what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The indentation on the right butt cheek can be due to an injury or a scar tissue. A direct examination is necessary for the diagnosis. It is not likely to be related to the tilted pelvis. It is best to consult a qualified orthopedician for proper treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 9 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor