Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Have a small lump. Now it is hard and moveable to a small extent. Should I be worried about the findings?

I have a small lump underneath the skin on the bridge of my nose. It is hard and moveable to a small extent. I'm not sure exactly when it developed but it has been there for a few months and has possibly grown a little in size. I thought nothing of it but am now worried. I've also has some strange appetites which may be completely unrelated. I'm rarely hungry and when I am, it only takes a small amount of food before I feel completely bloated.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Probably you are suffering from lipoma.
It is an accumulation of fat under the skin.
dont worry it is normal.
You dont need to worry.
No treatment is required.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health

Thank you
Answered: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor