Have a sinus infection treated with 875 mg amoxacillan for

Have a sinus infection treated with 875 mg amoxacillan for past 7 days. Green musus now clear but doc wants to use amox clav for a week to get any lingering infec. Also had chest congestion caused all caused by allergies to pollen etc. Doc also gave me low dose of prednisone to get back taste. After taking first dose smell and taste returned but have an odd
Smell in my nose. It gets stronger the harder I sniff in. Plan to use a netti bottle with solution of salt and baking soda..pre mix from Neil med.
Will this work or will it go in time. Still have some inflamation but infection is better. Thanx

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Sun, 20 May 2018