Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have a seminal fluid leakage and erectile dysfunction problem. Required treatment?

Hi, I have a seminal fluid leakage problem. Whenever I think of something arousing, the fluid starts to leak from my penis . And when I try to indulge in foreplay, I get an erection once in the very first time and then with in like 20 seconds it starts to sag and I am not able to bring it to a proper erection afterwards. And the seminal fluid keeps leaking and I get very tired with in a short duration.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Hello nitinabrol19
Welcome to HCM

Leaking of seminal fluid from penis during erection or foreplay is not semen instead it is called as precum, it is lubricating fluid that is passed from seminal vesicles in conditions of erection or arousal. It doesn't contain sperms. So it's a normal phenomenon.
Regarding your problem of erection, if you are getting early morning spontaneous erection then most likely you are not having problem. Usually erection problems seen in males are most likely of psychological in origin. So don't worry there is nothing wrong as you are getting proper erection. Try to involve your self in fore play for long. Don't think about not getting erection as it will only worsen the problem.
If you are still in doubt get investigations of testosterone levels, if it comes normal then you need not to worry.
Hope I cleared your doubt.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 27 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor