Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Have a scar on skin. Surgery and stitches suggested. What to do?

hi Doctor, i have fallen down and a mark came on my leg, I went to the doctor and he told me that i can get it off and do some stitches on it. But after a couple of weeks the mark came back again. I went to ask the doctor to see what I can do but he told me there s nothing to do. Is there any kind of product i can buy to take off that mark
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
The scar are difficult to treat .
You can apply allium cepa cream along with hyaluronic acid over the area.Silicone gels are also a good option for scars.
Contratubex gel is one such product available worldwide.
Please visit a qualified dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Sat, 29 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor