Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Have a roll of fat under breast at the age of 58 years, taking thyroxin, losartan, water tablets and also taking tablet of fungal nail problem

I have a roll of fat under breasts (may be fluid retention). I have lost approx half a sone. My lower abdomen has decreased in size but not the area level with the base of my ribcage . I am 58 take thyroxin, losartan and water tablets. also taking tablets fro fungal nail problem, been on them for 3 monthes. Thanks Linda
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Linda, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
I suppose you have Lost more weight which is causing the skin below your Breast to sag, not to worry as i don't seem it to be a Serious health issue. Exercise regularly and eat nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and veggies. Do abdominal Crunches and cardio exercises as it will tone your abdominal and chest Muscles. If you have Pain associated with it, may be you should get it examined by your Doctor to rule out the exact cause.
Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor