Owl Image

Have a roll of fat under breast at the age of 58 years, taking thyroxin, losartan, water tablets and also taking tablet of fungal nail problem

I have a roll of fat under breasts (may be fluid retention). I have lost approx half a sone. My lower abdomen has decreased in size but not the area level with the base of my ribcage . I am 58 take thyroxin, losartan and water tablets. also taking tablets fro fungal nail problem, been on them for 3 monthes. Thanks Linda
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Hi Linda, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
I suppose you have Lost more weight which is causing the skin below your Breast to sag, not to worry as i don't seem it to be a Serious health issue. Exercise regularly and eat nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and veggies. Do abdominal Crunches and cardio exercises as it will tone your abdominal and chest Muscles. If you have Pain associated with it, may be you should get it examined by your Doctor to rule out the exact cause.
Wish you Good Health, Take Care.