Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have a ring like patch on foreskin, have pain and pis like substance in penis. What could be the cause?

Hi I think I may have phimosis as my foreskin has a ring of about 1cm diameter which I cannot retract at all. Recently, I have been experiencing pain in the head of my penis, upon contact with anything. A pus like substance also appears to be being produced, not out of the urethra but from somewhere else, possibly around the head of the penis, though it is hard to examine as I cannot pull back the foreskin. I also occasionally feel a burning pain when urinating. What could be the cause of this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. While you may have phimosis which should be treated surgically, and is one of your primary concerns, it will not help to have unsafe sex if you have this condition and you need to see a doctor especially a surgeon to have yourself circumcised. It will help maintain better genital hygiene and you will experience relief after getting treatment for the infection in your Urinary Tract (UTI). I believe antibiotics will be helpful. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor