Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have a painful scab in my nostril, hurts to touch. How can i treat this?

i have a scab that forms in my nostril and starts to be slowly and increasingly painful the point that a soft touch of the outer nostril hurts and it hurts kinda throbs with out touching it. visually my nostril is swollen ,,and it happened about 2 months ago in the other nostril what could this be and how can i treat it?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is fruncle andfruncle recurs in the nose
can be chronic sinus
try to get diagnosed for sinusitis by xray pns waters view and get consultation with ent doctor
you can treat this episode by antibiotics anti inflamatory tabs
local antibiotic ointment in nse over fruncle and nasal drps to decngest the passage
Answered: Fri, 6 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor