Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have a mole in the arm. Have sudden peel off of mole causing burning sensation. What to do?

Recently, about a month ago, I noticed what appears to be a mole growing on the inside of my right arm above the elbow near the middle of my upper arm muscle. It has a rough brown texture is about the size of a pencil eraser and this morning as i was showering it partially peeled off causing a burning sensation. Can you give me an idea what it is.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Moles usually are deep and dont get peeled off.

It must be some other condition like DPN.
Dont worry wait for sometime, apply a mild steroid and antibacterial combination.

If it still persists, meet a dermatologist.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 19 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor