Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Have a lump on testicle, soreness. Is it calcium build up?

I have a lump on my testicle that has not grown or changed form and has been there for at least a year. I have discussed this with a nurse who thinks it is calcium buildup which many men suffer from. I noticed the other day that my testicle is a little sore (I was doing repairs on the house as well as lifting weights). Any suggestions or advice?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi, lump on testicle is it on the skin or inside , it has so many reasons , so you have to consult a dermatologist are a general surgeon to evaluate whether it a benign thing like sebaceous cyst, wart, are other malignant condition.
Answered: Fri, 8 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor