Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Have a greenish lump on finger. Had pain on elbow. Cause and cure?

Hi Prasad, I have a greenish lump the size of a small pea on my pointer finger . It doesnt hurt if left alone but when I press on it and move it around I feel very little pain. I m able to do my normal routine such as write and i do write a lot at work. Before this lump I experienced pain on my elbow but that s gone now. Emma H.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting a query . I would be pleased to answer the same .

Your condition seems to a wart or a ganglion or a epidermal cyst .
You will need to get it checked from the Dermatologist who might suggest electrocautery for the removal of the cyst . If on clinical examination it is a Ganglion , then the Orthopedic doctor will need to be shown . .

Thanks and Take care
Answered: Fri, 1 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor