Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have a dip in nose. Had a septum surgery. What treatment measure should I take?

Hi I have a dip in my nose and if you look at me head on you can see a line down the front of my nose - when I touch it it feels like its spilt like a hole in it. I had surgery about 9 years ago on my septum and it was bent I could not breath at night. Now it just looks awful, I have lost confidence, cannot go out and feel so insecure I have spent the last 3 days crying which probably isn t helping it either - please help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response
do not worry.
you can get it corrected with a simple surgery called rhinoplasty.
see an eNT surgeon for the same.
Dr Rajkishori Godhi.
Answered: Tue, 25 Feb 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor