Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Have a big belly fat. I had a surgery

iam married and have 2 children. My problem is that i delivered biothe the children by operation. After the surgery my stomach has become too big, ima not eating any junk foods also, but still i have too much of tummy. I tried doing some excercises but iam unable to reduce it. I donot knopw how reduce my stomach, can anybody help?
Sat, 14 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
my weight was 85 kgs and my ht is 5.4, i was obese, my cholestrol levels are normal. i have a family histroy of obesity. my worry was tummy which has caused obesity. later i did brisk walking daily for a period of 2 months, i use to do daily for 40 - 45 mins. this helped me to reduce my tummy. i didnt go for any tablets or any operation as they have more side effects.
  User's Response
go to a plastic surgeon, he will put one small tube undre your skin and will suck out all the fat they call it liposuction
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor