Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have a baby. Had unprotected sex. Will I get my period even if I'm pregnant?

Hello I recently had a baby 5 months ago and my husband and I have been sexually active since but I am on the pill ... Have been since beginning of November and he has been pulling out. Just recently he came inside me and I am 6 days away from my expected period if I am pregnant will I still get my period and how likely am I to be pregnant! I am really worried as I m not ready for baby number 2 yet. I am freaking out
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Since nothing can be done now,so just wait and watch.
If you are pregnant,then you are going to miss your periods and pregnancy can be confirmed by urine test of pregnancy.
If you conceive and you don't want the baby,you can consult your doctor for the neccasary action regarding termination of pregnancy.
I hope it helps.
Answered: Mon, 1 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor