Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have TB of fallopian tubes and hydrosalpinx, tried IVF followed by miscarriage. Diagnosed as embryo not developing. Suggestion to conceive?

hello doctor! I have TB of fallopian tubes and hydrosalpinx .I tried IVF sevral times in starting it was successfull but after one month started bleeding followed by an misscarriage after that none of the IVF treatment succeed and doctors are saying that now my embryos are also not developing well as it should be.please give me some suggestion to get pregnant .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

Fallopian tube are almost 100% involved in genital tuberculosis. The prognosis of fallopian tube tuberculosis is not very good. Only 5% of fallopian tube TB conceive. And among then 40-60% go for abortion.
Instead of wasting money on IVF, i would suggest you to go for surrogacy which is a good alternative to be biological mother and father.
You can write to me directly at the following link for more suggestions:
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor