Have Serotonin Syndrome twice, Major Depressive Disorder, chronic migraines. Taking Celexa. Cure?

I have had Serotonin Syndrome twice as I have Major Depressive Disorder , Recurrent, Severe and Treatment Resistent and also Chronic Migraines, plus many other musco-skeletal issues in my neck and advanced stage TMG. I could keep listing diagnises, but wont. I have had an intractable migraine for 4 weeks, so this week my Neuro has put me on 2 doses of 300mg of Neurontin a day. Currently I am taking 20 mg of Celexa , just went off of 5 mg of Abilify and 60 mg of Straterra as I need a break from the side effects. I couldn t get a definitive answer at the pharmacy.
Mon, 29 Apr 2013