Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Have Scar on chest. Any medication to remove the scar?

dear.sir i have been working as x-ray tech last 15 year.s i come beck from saudi arabia in 2010.rite now i get new visa i went to Gamga CENTER.for medical but i had in my x-ray chest R-Apex where is old scar .please help its long time in 1994 i get tb.couse but in 1998 its my medical report was fit for saudia. any medicaion can removed scar it 2mm.can be
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
Usually scar on the chest can be hypertrophic scar or keliod.firt try contractabex cream or kelocote ointment for two months.if no response use intralesional steriod namely triampicilone acetonide should be given once in a fortnight for atleatst five to six sittings ccan cure the condition.if still no response consult plastic surgeon
Answered: Sun, 22 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor