Have RAI, taking thyroxine 50mg, dosage increased to 75mg, started chest pain, numbness in gum. Suggestion?

I am 57yrs old female, wt 45kg ht 1.56 m. I ve RAI a yr ago and was on thyroxine 50 mcg then increased to 75mcg 6mths ago but started getting chest pain and radiates to upper rt gum which felt like numbness in the gum . This lasted a couple of minutes.
Then bld test showed need to reduce thyroxine to 50mcg daily. Still getting chest pain/discomfort again a couple of times daily . No family history of any heart problems.

Is this normal when one is on thyroxine? I cannot have thyroxine dosage reduced any further as my T4 will be low .(itried one period on 37.5mcg (half of a 75mcg tablet ....for 3wks and had no chest pain but I started to have constipation and I took 50 mcg again , 2wks later bld test done confirm T4 is sl. low)
Wed, 9 Oct 2013