Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Have Pilonidal Sinus and had surgery, still keeps coming back. Any permanent cure ?

Dr. Taneja I am a patient of Pilonidal Sinus and its there with me for almost 6 years now. I have got it operated in 2008 but it again came back after 6 months of surgery. Now, I am going through Kshar Sutra visits with my doctor and its been 7 sittings now stretched for 3 months. Its been healed from 8 cms to 3 cms now. Next is my final sitting. What special will he do this time so that it doesnt come back again. I have gone through 3 months of pinching pain now so its my pain talking more than me.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.
Pilonidal sinus is known for recurrences.
Finish the sittings your doc ahs prescribed to you.
It will settle soon as the size is already on the decline as you mentioned
Hope I answered your query
Answered: Mon, 9 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor