Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Have Phimosis, managing by stretching the skin, taking whey protein foreskin started bulging. How do I avoid foreskin growth?

I am 76 years. I have phimosis from 2002. I have been managing by stretching the skin. Since one month back I started taking whey protein . My foreskin suddenly started bulging faster. Now I stopped taking protein. I do not want any surgery. How to control further growth of foreskin and avoid surgery and other associated risks and problems. My e mail I d:- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,
You can try normal saline compress.

This will help in decreasing the swelling.

Application of a mild steroid cream will also help.

I would advice you to go for surgery as surgery is the only definitive treatment

Please meet a dermatologist for final diagnosis and treatment

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 9 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor