Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have Parkinson, shaky body, pain in joints. Cure?

I have Parkinson s.but I shake wen holding a cup or pint.and stops and starts .i trip up wih my r.h.side leg.whoch in pain with my leg bum back.and back of head shakes.and am so tired all the r.h.side templ and eye starting to water.eue.temple .fealing numb.and have lost the use of my right arm .and get cramp a lot
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Parkinsons disease is a degenerative disease manifested by shaking of whole of the body, stjoint pains, arting with the fine movements like finger movements.
It is a disease for which medicines should be used life long, as they will help only for maintenance be[ut not for cure of the disease.
There will be shaking of the head cramps of limbs, and there are many drugs used specifically for this disease, but the old drugs are supposed to be successful than the newer drugs.
I advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have a C.T..scan for confermation of the disease.
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor