Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have PCOS, trying for baby, stopped birth control. Nausea, light headed and dizzy when laying on stomach. Pregnant?

i am 22 years old. i have been told that i have pcos . i am trying to have a baby. i was on birthcontrol recently stop. i have been having sex for the past month and a half straightl. two days ago i notice that everytime i am laying on my stomach i feel as if i am about to throw up, i get lightheaded, and dizzy. am i pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
If you had been getting regular cycles even after stopping the pills, then it is likely that you could be ovulating. If you are in the later half of your cycle, (you did not mention when you had your last period) then it is likely that you could be pregnant. Get a HPT done and consult a gynecologist for further advice. You may need a sonogram also. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 11 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor