Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Have PCOS, high prolactin serum level, lump in abdominal wall, ulcer on vulva wall. Do i have to get the ulcer operated? Any other treatment?

hi doc, i am 29 yrs old,and just recently found out that i have P.C.O.S, high prolactin serum level, a lump in my Abdominal wall and i have an ulcer on my vulva wall. So apart from the shock and confusion the only thing i wanna know is do i have to get the ulcer operated and can i avoid it and take some medication or some other treatements instead..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
The multitude of problems you have at present need to be attended in the order of priority. You should see a gynecologist for the proper evaluation of the vulval ulcer and the lump in the abdomen and management. Treatment can only be decided after diagnosing the nature of the ulcer. PCOS is a hormonal disorder; this, along with the hyperprolactinemia can be appropriately managed after a complete evaluation depending on the need for conception, once the other two problems are dealt with. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor