Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have PCOS, anteverted uterus, bulky ovaries. Medicine to cure it?

we want to conceive but my wife has pcos see the below report Age - 23 yrs Kidney - size,shape is normal left kidney - 11.82 CM right kidney - 12.02 CM Urinary Bladder - is optimally distended. wall is minimally thickened. no intraluminal lesion is seen. post study shows insignificant residual urine volume. uterus - is anteverted is position. it is normal in size, it is normal is size, measuring - 8.25 x 4.23 x 3.44 cm. pouch of douglas - no collection is seen. apnexae are free no mass lesion is seen ovaries both ovaries are bulky in size with evidence of polysystic changes. left ovary- 5.06 x 4.82 x 3.79 cm = 48 cc right ovary- 4.43 x 4.31x 3.78 cm = 38 cc impression- polysystic change in both ovaries. is this a very worst condition ? please give some medicine to control or cure this ?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
PCOS can be controlled by diet ,exercise and medicines.It is not as bad a situation as you are feeling.
Anteverted uterus is a normal position of the uterus.
If your wife doesn't have regular cycles she should go to a gynaecologist ,who will give her medicines to regularize her periods.
Meanwhile it would be best to rule out other factors of infertily as well.
Hope this helps .
Answered: Sun, 27 Sep 2015
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor