Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD, taken Krimson, Mypill and Benforce. Laparoscopy showed bulky ovaries. Want to get pregnant

I am Anwesha Chatterjee(23) from kolkatajust 2.5 yrs of marriage.I have PCOD .I want pregnency.So many tablets i have 35(at first of treatment)for 6 mnts,continue G Reg Sr,complete 3 mnts course of My Pill and Benforce M.Complete 3 mnts course of Encc(D3-D7 of period) and Susten(D5 x 20 day).But no good result found.Then i change my doctor.He advice me to Laparoscopy .i done it last 3rd july.Both overies are bulky,some blockedge in left tube.After that he suggest me to continue Folvite MB,Ubiphene(D3-D7 of period) and Duphaston(D16-D25 of period) it is now running for two mnts.I want a baby quickly...Please help me sir...
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Krimson 35 is contraceptive. Susten taken from D5 x 20days will act as contraceptive. No need to take Duphastan (D16-25) if ovulation is occuring with Ubiphene. Just confirm that ovulation is occuring with Ubiphene & can try naturally/IUI. One cycle of Ubiphene in anovulatory woman(In PCOS) will give 20-25% chance of conception if both tubes are patent & semen analysis is normal. (Half the chance with one tube patent). Can continue Ubiphene +/- IUI.
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor