Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD, irregular periods, continuous bleeding, excessive hair growth. Am I getting good health?

Hello Dr... Im 22 now and I ve been suffering with PCO problem since 6 years.I am damn thin and my BMI is too low for my age.I m around 92 pounds for height of 5.6 .i am prescribed to take a medicine (don t remember the name,its like krimson 35 pills).Since the day i started taking this medicine i have had side effects like nausea,gastric,severe stomach pain.on the 16th day of the medication I felt feverish and the Dr. concluded it to be jaundice .so i ve stopped using the medicine. Cysts disappeared themselves for a while and but irregularity of the periods didn t.So again consulted a Dr. and prescribed the same medicine.This time it caused me another side effect typhoid .(thank god it isn t jaundice again).so i ve stopped taking medicine and neglected my irregularity for 4 years till august 2011.All i have is irregular periods nothing till then.but suddenly my situation got worst when i got periods and d bleeding didn t stop till around 6 months. I ve gone to India (present living in USA) and checked with a doctor and she told i got PCO s again which are severe because of negligence. I ve got all my hormone ,sugar, cholesterol, hemoglobin levels normal. all what i have is PCO ,under weight, continuous bleeding(very less though) and excessive hair growth . She prescribed me krimson 35 and they didn t give any side effects except excessive bleeding and stomach pain.I m on the second cycle of medication and awaiting for my periods.So am i getting into progress of good health?How long can i use these pills?can i use them few years?i m afraid that the 6 months continuous bleeding will be back if i stop using them and if i use them im afraid of the excessive bleeding i suffer in periods which is hard to manage at work.even homeopathy didnt give results for me.What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
As an Ayurveda consultant and m 12 years of experience in working of Infertility and gynecological problems with Ayurveda treatment,I like to advise you that, you do not have to fear about your problem.
But you should have to stop allopath medicines for curing your problem. and once your body have to be in natural process. Continuous bleeding of six months always make you more and more tense.

Ayurveda has powerful medicines to make cure and re-establish your reproductive system.

One more thing that Ayurveda can make cure your PCOS too. and also can gain your weight by Ayurveda medicines. be sure that it has to be from genuine place.

Dr, Nikul Patel
Ayurevda Infertility and Punsavan Consultant
Answered: Wed, 4 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Dinesh Chaturvedi's  Response
u need a constitutional medicine so u should go to a good homoeopath....u will be recovered very soon..

Answered: Wed, 4 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor