Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD, irregular periods. Trying to get pregnant. Help

hi sir /madam , my name is dhivyasriram one year past in marriage life but still i didn t get pregnant i consult near to lady doctor she said to check scan and test for mu husband and me and after that she said pod and gave medicine for three month to the irregular period after three month for me period become normal but i cannot became pregnant and for my husband their said low count and try after regular period but plse sir/ madam help me and tell me wt to do and tell me possible days for pregnant and my number is 0000
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello Dhivya sriram,

You are suffering from PCOD and irregular periods, so your doctor gave you medication for regularisation of periods for 3 months.

Now you will need medication for ovulation induction and follicular study to see growth of the eggs and to tell you timing for having intercourse, so that chances for pregnancy can be increased.
Also, if you are overweight, try to reduce weight.

At the same time, you said, husband has low count, so, I will like to know the details of how low is the count. Accordingly, he will need treatment.

So, i would suggest you to consult a fertility specialist.

Hope this information is useful to you.

Good luck.

Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor