Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD. Took medicines, no improvement. Which tablet is better, Krimso-35, pulsonac or Glyciphage?

Hi, i m married from two and half years. I hv pcod n doctor advise me for Glysiphase tablet & siphine 100 mg and i had taken this for 6-8 months regularly as prescribed by the doctor but i didn t conceive but my weight falling down by 90 kg to 78kg. In HSG Test, both tubes are open and utres is ?subseptate. In one cycle doctors ovulate by injections but i didn t conceive again. Then doctor advise me that leave all mediciene for 3-4 months i left all the tablets. After 4 months i consult with other gyenocologist and she suggest me for Krimso-35 and pulsonac for 3 months. i m taking krimso-35 and pulsonac from last one month but my weight is growing up and slow flow of period is consider. i m worried about these problem. i want to know that krimso-35 and pulsonac useful for me or i prefered again Glysiphage. please help me give me right advise. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Since you have not responded to siphene( CC) 100mg, your Gynecologist has suggested you to take krimson 35 which is absolutely right.
Krimson 35 is OC pill which helps in downregulation in clomifene citrate resistant cases.
So, continue taking medications for atleast 3 months .
Keep a check on your weight as well.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sun, 21 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor